Sunday, October 5, 2008

Use of Flat File

''''''''Pre requisite---Open A Note Pad and enter some order nos 1 by 1, and Save it as flat.txt in c:\\'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Set z=createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")
Set f=z.opentextfile("c:\flat.txt",1)
While f.atendofline<>true
n=f.readline
Window("Flight Reservation").WinMenu("Menu").Select "File;Open Order..."
Window("Flight Reservation").Dialog("Open Order").WinCheckBox("Order No.").Set "ON"
Window("Flight Reservation").Dialog("Open Order").WinEdit("Edit").Set n
Window("Flight Reservation").Dialog("Open Order").WinButton("OK").Click
Wend

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi all,I am Arun Singh Rajaputra. I am working as a Project Lead in a reputed organization in Hyderabad, AP, India. I have little bit knowledge on Quick Test Professional and like to share my knowledge to all through this blog.

Subscribe to get updates on this blog

Enter your email address:

NOTE

Some of the posts posted in this blog are collected and most of them have been prepared by me. If any one have objections regarding any copied posts. Please mail me so that I can take a necessary action on that post.