Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To know the no of list items in the web page

''''''''''''''''''''To know the no of list items in the web page'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''


url="http://corp.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newsmartsearch.php?xz=2_0_5&id="
Systemutil.Run "Iexplore.exe",url
set oDesc= Browser("name:=Mynaukri : naukri.com - India's No.1 Job Site")
itemcount=oDesc.WebList("name:=qe").GetROProperty("items count")
msgbox "Number of Items in Experience List= "& itemcount
itemcount=oDesc.WebList("name:=qm").GetROProperty("items count")
msgbox "Number of Items in Minimum Salary List= "&itemcount

1 comment:

Computer said...

How to get items from weblist , save it , and compare it with certain list in QTP ?

About Me

My photo
Hi all,I am Arun Singh Rajaputra. I am working as a Project Lead in a reputed organization in Hyderabad, AP, India. I have little bit knowledge on Quick Test Professional and like to share my knowledge to all through this blog.

Subscribe to get updates on this blog

Enter your email address:

NOTE

Some of the posts posted in this blog are collected and most of them have been prepared by me. If any one have objections regarding any copied posts. Please mail me so that I can take a necessary action on that post.